Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I work Half Life 2 cheats?

I've tried putting the "-console" and the "-applaunch -dev -tconsole" in the target box. But still it says that the path isn't correct.





"C:\Program Files\Half Life 2\root\hl2.exe"-console


"C:\Program Files\Half Life 2\root\hl2.exe"-applaunch -dev -tconsole





That's how I did it. Was there something I did wrong? Please tell me. I've finished the game and now I want to have some fun with it, and I mean REAL FUN.

How do I work Half Life 2 cheats?
you go into "Options" OR "Settings"


and go to "keyboard" (its a top tab)


then go to "advanced"


then go to "Enable developers console"





then press the button under esc that has a ~ on it


then type "sv_cheats 1"


then type one of the following





god - gives you infinate life





impulse 101 - gives you all guns whith max ammo





go to http://www.gamesradar.com for more cheats


No comments:

Post a Comment