Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I turn on the half-life source cheats?

I got the cheats for half-life 1 from http://www.gamerevolution.com/cheat/pc/h...





and they don't seem to be working. It says on the page go to the windows start menu, select "Run" and type C:\Sirerra\Half-Life\hl.exe -dev -toconsole but when I do this the flie can not founed. I think it is because I have half-life source and NOT half-life 1. I also think that maby the flie name has changed. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

How do I turn on the half-life source cheats?
Well I know how to activate cheats on HL2 so I suppose it would be the same.


What you've got to do is go into options, then keyboard controls. Under special buttons or something like that, you have to activate the console button which is " ` ". Once you do that, just type " ` " (the button beneath the Escape button) and it will bring up the console. Then type sv_cheats 1 into the console box and cheats will be activated. Then type cheat commands in, to your hearts content. Like I said, works for HL2. Not sure about HL:Source

umbrella plant

No comments:

Post a Comment