Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting into a selective school with the class you got a A+ in high school...?

Hi :)


I'm interested in getting into a University that is located just 30 mins from me. It is a pretty selective school which is why I'm a little scared to apply to it because I don't know if I have a chance. I only have a couple of C's on my transcript and all the others are A's and B's. I want to major in Human Dev at UVM and turns out I did the Human Dev class last year in High School and I got a A+ in it (That is what it says on my Transcript).


Since I may not have the exact grades as a lot of people who go to UVM, do I have a good advantage since I got a A+ in that Human Dev class? OH! And I'm also going to a local career center for my Senior year next year for Human Services. Will that help also?





Thank you so much :)

Getting into a selective school with the class you got a A+ in high school...?
An A is an A to college admission people. It usually dose not matter what class it was in as long as it not an AP class or an easy class like art.

bridal flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment