Friday, July 31, 2009

The old "Hello World" program?

Hi,


I am just started learning C++ a few hours ago. (Why it took me a few hours of learning to get to the first program? I decided to go over the OOP lecture even though i got it in all my other web-programming books)


I'm using Dev-C++ compiler v5 BETA and all i get when running the simple program is Press any key to continue..


I talked to someone else and they said they get the same error sometimes but don't know why.


Help please?

The old "Hello World" program?
basic/ disk opration system
Reply:This is a program you wrote yourself?? Could you post it...should look something like:





#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;





int main( int argc, char** argv )


{


std::cout %26lt;%26lt; "Hello, World!" %26lt;%26lt; std::endl;


return 0;


}


No comments:

Post a Comment