Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you connect yourself to a database in c++?

please I programming in c++ using dev compiler and i would like to connect myself to a database how could i do it? please help me. thanks

How do you connect yourself to a database in c++?
Actually, i created a simple C++ program with database before. I took me a long time to create it because the coding is really hard. Hehehe. You need to create Structures and Classes. I alredy forgot how to do it again. Hehehe. But I have a book about it. What I can advise for you now is to search more on the Internet or try to look for books or eBooks.
Reply:depends on the database.





i.e. mysql offers a library which you can use to open a connection, use SQL statements etc. you can download it on mysql.org.





windows programmers can also use ODBC libraries to connect to ODBC databases.


No comments:

Post a Comment