Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can anyone with programming, specifically C++, experience help me? (little needed) What's wrong in this script

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc99/...





Using Dev-C++





I switched to system pause again, though that's not the problem. Please answer here or email me to help me. The tutorial I used - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nziy2_U5J...





My Script:





#include%26lt;iostream%26gt;


using namespace std;





int main(void)


(





double dnumber1 = 0.0;


double dnumber2 = 0.0;


double dnumber3 = 0.0;


double daverage = 0.0;





cout %26lt;%26lt; "please enter 3 numbers... " %26lt;%26lt; endl;





cin %26gt;%26gt; dnumber1;


cin %26gt;%26gt; dnumber2;


cin %26gt;%26gt; dnumber3;





daverage= (dnumber1 + dnumber2 + dnumber3) / 3;





cout %26lt;%26lt; "The average of the numbers are... " %26lt;%26lt; daverage %26lt;%26lt;endl %26lt;%26lt; endl;





system("pause");


return 0;





)

Can anyone with programming, specifically C++, experience help me? (little needed) What's wrong in this script
int main(void)


( %26lt;===== problem





That parenthesis needs to be changed to a "{" instead


....called a "left curly brace" .... it is next to the "P" key





Change the parenthesis at the bottom of your code too.

daylily

No comments:

Post a Comment