Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who can help me with my Obj-C Undo Manager?

Is anybody here a Cocoa dev? I need some help with an app I'm making in Xcode. In it there are


various "filters" that can be applied to a textarea. My problem is that, once a filter is executed, it can't be undone. To fix this problem, I added the following code before the filter takes place:





[[textArea undoManager] registerUndoWithTarget:textArea


selector:@selector(setString:)


object:[textArea string]];





This successfully added an undo, but when I test it there is no visable effect, and the textarea does not revert to the old text. I get no error log. Am I missing something? could somebody please help me out? Thanks.

Who can help me with my Obj-C Undo Manager?
You can search for a Cocoa developer at websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment