Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have written the following code for an online reservation sysstem but there is one error. Remove error pleas

When I run the code, there is just one error that I get. Please help me remove it. As this space is small to paste all the code although I tried. So I will be pasting the program in two questions. You can paste the correct code in a file and send it to me on my yahoo id digitaldocuments@yahoo.com. Funtion main is here and the other function is in the next question. Remember that I have to use Dev-C++ compiler version 4.9.9.2. The code is below and in the next questions:


______________________________________...


//Function main begins here.


void main()


{


int a=1;


int b=6;





cout %26lt;%26lt; "Output: (Y stands for YES and N stands for No)\n";


cout %26lt;%26lt; "\nWelcome to Airline Reservation System\n\n Menu for Reservation:\n\n ";





next_fun(a,b);


getche();


}


//The rest of the code is in the next question.

I have written the following code for an online reservation sysstem but there is one error. Remove error pleas
Friend this link can help you http://www.bobool.com/homes.php estavo with questions because he helped me hope that you also help

wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment