Sunday, August 2, 2009

Binary flag problem? Windows XP?

This is a rather frustrating problem. I'm working on a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop (though I'm sure that is of little consequence), running Windows XP sp2.





This problem started suddenly a few months ago and I have not been able to repair it since.





My programming IDE, Dev-C++, will not start. This is not an error with the program, as a fresh install will function perfectly everytime. Rather, when I restart my computer the previously functional binarys are invalidated in some way. A hex viewer tells me the data has not changed. If I uninstall the program, then reinstall, it functions as expected until I restart... then the problem starts anew.





This is a problem that I have seen before, but I do not have an easy solution to it. Any ideas, internet world?

Binary flag problem? Windows XP?
You most probably have a virus, since there should be no problem in restarting the computer, and you must have Norton Antivirus which doesn't stop any virus, it is really a really bad software.





You should uninstall your Norton and Install Bitdefender Full Edition 30 days trial, and make a full scan to your PC. This antivirus costs only about $30 USD the license and it is great.





http://www.bitdefender.com


No comments:

Post a Comment